Bright offers an easier way to understand electricity consumption, district heating, solar production, or a smart home. With Bright's unique turnkey platform, we create the conditions for utility providers to become the digital energy company that end-users expect in the future. Together we revolutionize the communication between utility providers and their end-users.
Progressive energy companies across the Nordic region use Bright's digital platform today. Thousands of end-users interact daily with their energy companies and take part in analysis and tips and advice on how they can simplify their everyday lives.
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round and grew 3x in employee numbers within 12 months.
The Bright mission is a lofty one, and as a Strategic Account Executive, it is your role to ensure the successful growth of Bright through winning new customers in Southern Europe using a solution sales/advisory sales approach. Even though you have extensive experience in driving sales processes, you still love doing the nitty-gritty job more than anything else!
As key hires in our sales team and launching a new market you will play a critical role in driving the adoption of Bright through managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close. You will represent Bright as an ambassador through your customer activities and build a world-class reputation for Bright’s sales team.
To succeed, you will need to be a self-starter with the ability to sell into new territories and partner with our channel partners to close deals. At Bright, we value grit and determination in how our team gets things done acting like an owner to drive success in the region across inbound and outbound sales.
What we think you’ll need to be successful
- Self-starter with strong experience in sales with grit, determination, and a growth mindset to win new customers and build new sales from the ground up
- B2B SaaS experience in a rapidly growing company with a track record of top performance
- Experience managing a full sales cycle, owning deals from prospecting to close
- Knowledge and practitioner of solution sales/advisory sales processes and methodologies like MEDICC and the challenger sale
- Experience in cooperation with marketing and ABM providing relevant and state-of-the-art content for key stakeholders
- Have a technical interest and an ability to engage in a "technical discussion"
- Language Requirements: bilingual in Spanish, and either English or Swedish
Sounds interesting? Then hit that 'Apply' button!
If you have any questions regarding the role or Bright, do not hesitate to reach out to Emily Mankio, People and Culture Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org or Patrik Larm, Chief Revenue Officer at email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
Our hiring team is going on summer vacation during July and August, and we'll start calling for interviews when we are back in the office on August the 8th.
In this recruitment, all candidates who make it to the screening will complete Alva Labs psychometric tests and then we'll set up an initial phone call to hear more about you as well as share more about what we do and what it's like to work at Bright. After that, you'll be invited to a first competency-based interview where you'll meet with Patrik, and thereafter you'll meet with another member of the management team. Lastly, you'll meet our CEO who will share our vision and our raison d'être and you'll get the opportunity to ask any question you might have.